In Finland, it's time again for education plans for next year.
Do you know that training regarding the deployment of systems can be added to the training plan? Hours used for training can be deducted in taxation to a maximum of 3 working days per employee and year if there is a training plan before the training.
In addition, we are happy to assist in the planning of statutory educations that support continued professional development.
This year and next year, we offer training for, among other things
– writing journalists' search optimization, ie how Google's search results can be affected in Neo already when the article is written
– analytical tools for the own newspaper's Facebook site, ie how Facebook's analytical tools can be used in publishing on social media and how Neo supports publishing
– the use of the Google Maps online map service
– features in Google's new Journalist Studio
– the use of Google Trends reports in the planning of the sales and editorial year clock
– efficient use of archives online, ie how the articles can be provided with long tail in Neo already when they are written.
The aim of the training is to teach the editors to make better use of Neo's tools in online publications, increase the reading time for articles and improve readers' engagement in the content. Some of the training is aimed at magazines that use Neo, some at NeoDirect publications.
In addition, according to the customer's needs, we tailor training for the growth path of digital products - how, for example, features that support Neo's online publishing can be used to engage readers and acquire new customers, how results can be measured and how follow-up can be linked to the magazine's everyday life.
The training can be arranged online or on site. The courses of an average of 2 hours can also be packaged in whole, for example as part of the editorial staff's school day.